IC WDM GIGE TIS - Device Driver
The driver IC WDM GIGE TIS embeds all GigE astronomy cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source, into Windows.
By deploying this driver, all astronomy cameras are compatible to DirectX.
Consequently, all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras can be used with all astro-photography software that is compatible to DirectX.
- Intel Core i3 or similar, 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card with 24 or 32 bit
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 18.104.22.16847 - released on April 28, 2017.
- Disabled kernel mode driver for Windows 10.
- Trigger delay can now be set.
- Fixed an OpenCV compatibility issue.
- Fixed a potential error in packet resend.
- Enabled DMK J003 pattern fix.
Download [3.86 MB EXE]