The capture program for Linux is called ucview, which deploys the unicap library.
I am delighted to announce that unicap 0.2.22 has just been released.
It now ships with the following improvements:
- Better support for The Imaging Source USB 2.0 astronomy and industrial cameras
(download the uvcvideo driver)
- Added and fixed some color conversion routines
- GTK+ apps can register their own color format conversion callback
- Some minor fixes in the unicapGTK library
- Support for recent uvcvideo drivers
- French translation (thanks to Kiki Novak!)
- Packages for Ubuntu Hardy
You can download the source code package from the unicap web site:
Packages for Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty), Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy) and Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy) are in the repositories: