IC Capture.AS is the camera control software that ships with all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras. Using IC Capture.AS, it is possible to:
- Set all camera parameters
- See the live image data stream from the camera
- Retrieve singular images from the camera and save them as BMP or JPG files
- Capture image sequences and save the single images as enumerated BMP or JPG files
- Capture image sequences and save them as lossless, uncompressed AVI files. These files can be post-processed in other astronomy applications, such as RegiStax
Learn more about IC Capture.AS on its product page.
Many of our Chinese customers have requested that we produce a Chinese version of IC Capture.AS.
It is therefore with great delight that I announce the release of IC Capture.AS Chinese version. If you are in possession of a valid serial number, you can download the newly released software in the downloads section of astronomycameras.com.
Below are a couple of splash screens from the Chinese version of IC Capture.AS and driver setup application.