IC WDM UVCCAM TIS 33U - Device Driver
The driver IC WDM UVCCAM TIS 33U embeds USB 33U astronomy cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source, into Windows.
By deploying this driver, all 33U astronomy cameras are compatible to DirectX.
Consequently, all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras can be used with all astro-photography software that is compatible to DirectX.
- Intel Core i3 or similar, 4 GB RAM
- USB 3.0 controller
- Graphics card with 24 or 32 bit
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 11
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 188.8.131.529 - released on February 4, 2022.
- Added: 'allowed_fccstr%d' registry keys for specifying better fourcc white list, this is a string and can be set to 'RGB32'/'YUY2'/etc.
- Fixed: Curious bug in Tonemapping, when enabled and auto off, then loading a configuration file could lead to a bad tone mapping table
- Fixed: Issue with saving/restoring properties from registry
- Changed: Optimized image processing of Saturation, Hue, Denoise and Contrast
Download [7.44 MB EXE]