IC WDM GIGE TIS - Device Driver
The driver IC WDM GIGE TIS embeds all GigE astronomy cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source, into Windows.
By deploying this driver, all astronomy cameras are compatible to DirectX.
Consequently, all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras can be used with all astro-photography software that is compatible to DirectX.
- Intel Core i3 or similar, 4 GB RAM
- GigE (1000 Mbit/s) network controller
- Graphics card with 24 or 32 bit
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 11
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 22.214.171.12497 - released on February 4, 2022.
- Added: 'allowed_fccstr%d' registry keys for specifying better fourcc white list, this is a string and can be set to 'RGB32'/'YUY2'/etc.
- Added: Transport-Layer properties are now made available
- Added: GenICam nodes 'OffsetAutoCenter', 'OffsetX', 'OffsetY' are serialized from/to registry
- Added: ipconfig_cmd parameter 'cleanup_registry'
- Fixed: 'Unable to update firmware on camera without GenICam document'
- Fixed: Curious bug in Tonemapping, when enabled and auto off, then loading a configuration file could lead to a bad tone mapping table
- Fixed: Issue with saving/restoring properties from registry
- Changed: Optimized image processing of Saturation, Hue, Denoise and Contrast
Download [4.99 MB EXE]