IC WDM GIGE TIS - Device Driver
The driver IC WDM GIGE TIS embeds all GigE astronomy cameras, manufactured by The Imaging Source, into Windows.
By deploying this driver, all astronomy cameras are compatible to DirectX.
Consequently, all The Imaging Source astronomy cameras can be used with all astro-photography software that is compatible to DirectX.
- Intel Core i3 or similar, 2 GB RAM
- GigE (1000 Mbit/s) network controller
- Graphics card with 24 or 32 bit
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 184.108.40.20612 - released on February 25, 2020.
- Fixed: Polarization format PPB1 for certain resolutions (e.g. 320x240) crashing on some specific CPUs
- Fixed: Updated FilterPackage to version with fix for Y800 -> RGB8 being flipped
- Fixed: Some registry settings (allowed_*) not working
- Fixed: DShow applications can only select the largest dimensions for a format
- Added support for IAMStreamConfig::SetFormat when the filter graph is connected already.
Download [5.14 MB EXE]